Just imagine that you arrive at your destination on your motorbike and the location is a bit… how shall we say… a bit dodgy!
So you really need to secure your motorbike whilst you take off and do whatever the task is that you are there to do.
You simply whip out your BigPantha Motorcycle Lock – a grip lock / throttle lock / brake lock and in less than 5 seconds the lock is applied and your vehicle is totally secure! And it’s faster to apply than a Cable Lock (and lighter) or a Wheel Disc Lock.
The Lock is a Cinch to Use
Check out the slider above and the images where you can see the actual lock in action.
- The Motorcycle Grip Lock is first unlocked using the key (here the lock is shown fitted).
2. Then it opens outwards much like a crab claw.
3. The ‘claw’ you will notice has two grips built in – one quite small, the other bigger.
4. You’ll close the claw over the handlebar so that the first grip clasps the Clutch Lever (left hand side) or the Front Brake (right hand side).
Then the second grip clasps the actual Motorcycle Handle (left side) or the Throttle (right side) .
5. Finally you lock the device shut using the key.
With the throttle / front brake immobilized (right hand side) or the Clutch immobilized (left hand side) your bike is going to be very difficult to ride away!
Light Weight Lock that’s Easy to Carry Round
Weighing in at just 1 lb your new motorcycle lock can easily be carried, placed under the seat or just slipped into a holdall / bag.
Possibly Better than a Disc Lock – Or at Least a Useful Addition!
Disc locks are certainly good, though one big drawback is that it’s easy to forget that it’s fitted (even with a reminder cable!) – how many embarrassing moments has that caused? And they take longer to fit than does the Grip Lock. In all the Grip Lock is probably comparable to a Disc Lock or for the security conscious a great add-on!
Very Simple. Very Fast. Very Secure!